FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Do I need to be a Diners Club Cardmember to participate in this programme?
»Yes, this programme is specially designed for all Diners Club Cardmembers, both international and local cardholders
- Do I need to submit any documents?
»You have to produce your Identity Card or Driving License or Passport, together with your Diners Club Card
- Can I withdraw cash by producing my Diners Club Card but without showing my Identity Card/Driving License/Passport?
»No, you have to produce the either required document as proof of identity
- How long does it takes to approve my withdrawal?
»Diners Club provides on-the-spot instant approval
- Where can I withdraw cash?
»You can withdraw cash at any selected cashier counters. Just look out for our Cash Advance signs or decals
- Do I need a PIN to withdraw cash?
»No PIN is needed for this service.
- What is the minimum withdrawal amount?
»Each withdrawal is with a minimum of $200.00
- What is the maximum withdrawal amount?
»Each withdrawal is with a maximum of $1000.00
- Can I withdraw more than S$ 1,000.00?
»Currently, the maximum withdrawal amount is S$1000.00
- Does this Cash Advance transaction require any signature?
»Yes, you need to sign on the transaction slip
- Can I withdraw cash in other currencies at the authorized cashier counters?
»No, all Cash Advance amount will be dispensed in local currency
- Will I be given a charge slip/receipt?
»Yes, a duplicate copy will be given to you for your record
- How do I settle my payment?
»You will be billed through your monthly card statement.
Note: A 6% Cash Advance Fee or S$20 (whichever is greater) will be charged for every successful transaction.